Cinders/Flagstaff Ride

    Just back from the Black Sand ride.  What a delight  and those that know
me I never do this.  But this ride deserves some recognition.  It actually
had an LD meeting!!!!! It  was well received because there were some
"newbies" there.  This ride was also done in conjunction with  AZ Trails Day.
       The RM was great   peppy  informative,  well versed in rules and
regulations.  Everything thing was labeled and listed   Ride Time   Wake Up
Calls   Where to park   Where not to Park   Start and Finish  Lots,  Lots of
water   and it was all Trucked in.  Great food and lots of eats Free!!!!Lots
of fruit  and they didn't mind if I snitched some for BOB. Lots of useful
completions prizes, A great Raffle  (Cause I won lots of loot) Great Vets  no
waiting  PR people were on the ball   Even pople that pulled or got pulled
helped out   What great attitudes.  The LD's  were well received and welcome.
Did the Pride project again (which I don't alway's get to do )because the vet
checks were in camp   Now don't  groan.  It worked great especially for the
17 or so 100's that were there.  As Barney says  "your horse will learn to
leave camp".  It was hot and the cinders didn't help and the altitude  got to
me, But the ride was fantastic  And yes  I will drive "all that way for only
30 miles."   Thank you   Donna and BOB