Re: RC: Dually

I adore my Dodge dually.... I take it anywhere I take my regular car, because I had to when it was
my only car!

I park it in my condo garage, where I have 1 inch to spare in length AND height, park it easily on
the street, in many parking garages. I had to back out once! I can put it into any conventional
parking space as long as the other guy is within the lines. Sometimes a space looks like too much
trouble and I pass. I removed the tailgate, which helps a lot.

Maneuvering takes more practice, patience and discipline. Because the bumper profile is rounded, I
can get it into parallel parking spaces with less than a foot clearance. I often cheat and put the
edge of the rear tire on the curb to get it's butt out of the driving lane!

The downside for me is tire cost. I buy good tires because I travel alone, sometimes in remote
areas like Nevada. Tire cost is a big expense if it's a main vehicle.

   - Linda