Re: RC: Anaerobic HR Readings

guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Around May 10th the numbers began to concern me. After an
 hour and a half, his heart rate would go to 180. If I slowed down
 to a walk, he'd recover to 60s almost immediately.  If
 I picked up the trot again, even after 1/2 hour walking,
 he'd hit 180+ right away. >>

Ok, your HR monitor is throwing off artifact--I'd talk to Roger Rittenhouse
about electrodes and placement.

ti