Need board in northern Maryland

The woman who operates the small family farm where my gelding is boarded (on
the western edge of Prettyboy Reservoir) has decided to retire and will only
care for her own equines.  She's given us several months' notice, so it's
not a crisis yet, but I need to find a new facility.

Anybody know of a farm that's a reasonable distance from my home in
north-central Baltimore City where we could get:
- immediate access to trails for distance conditioning
- 24/7 turnout, but with 2x daily feeding in his own stall
- willingness to feed him his current diet and adapt as needed
- no restrictions on farrier, vet and instructor of my choice
 - (hopefully) not a stuffy show barn, and I certainly don't need an indoor.

Thanks for any leads you can give me.

Cindy