Re: RC: RE: Trucks

Hey guys,

It takes time and lots of educating the sales person
you choose to work with at your truck dealership.  I
did find a single axle, standard shift, one ton tow
package, but it took six months of vigilance and blue
book comparison, etc.  Your dealership can put out a
search for your truck, if they are any good.  They
will be able to find one somewhere in the U.S.

I had the best luck finding a woman salesman to help
me.  She was dedicated and didn't treat me like I was
a bother.  It took me awhile to find her and I walked
out on many a man before that.

Good luck,

She
--- Marlene Moss <MARLENE.MOSS@WCOM.COM> wrote:
> <<So, am considering the dually 1-ton ... wanted to
> get opinions from others
> about incovenience of "daily driving" around town,
> parking, etc of dually
> plus  advantages of pulling w/ it vs single axle>>
>
> I would like to hear those opinions too - am
> currently looking at new or
> newer trucks and am having such a hard time finding
> standard transmissions.
> So we were thinking we might have a little better
> luck if we weren't dead
> set on a dually.  I really wasn't sure of the
> benefits (stability and sure
> looks cool!) and of course the dealers don't know
> anything.  So any ideas
> would sure help me out too.
>
> Thanks,
> Marlene