Re: RC: COB

Hi Maggie,
    I feed 50% oats, 25% corn, 25% barley.  Lots and lots of grass hay. Which
reminds me, I've got to go call my hay man, before he sells all his first
cutting!!!

<< For those of you feeding a corn, oats and barley mix...what are your
 ratios?  I can't remember!!!   Is it 40% oats and 30-30 of corn and barley?
  I am thinking of trying this mix and would appreciate any input.  Thanks!

 Maggie Mieske >>

Trish & King David,
you know where . . .