Re: High Mileage

> While we are talking about high mileage, Julie Suhr very quietly crossed
the
> 26,000 mile mark at Camp Far West this weekend riding her 20 year old
horse
> CF War Chant [Buddy].  Of course, she never should have told me because I
> will blab to the world.  This is just so amazing.......maryben

Keep up the blabbing!!!  These riders are an inspiration to all of us!

She and Bob passed me at the begining and I told her I was following her
example of
the long-sleeved white shirt.  I was really glad they passed me, becuase I
knew they would
cruise through the ride and I definately wanted to be slower than them!

Karen