Re: RC: ouchies and electrolytes

I put the electrolytes in my horses water, one I know they are not getting
too much because they have to drink to get them... bad side of this is I have
to change their water daily some times twice daily  with the Yuma heat 120and
up it will grow really fast and the water gets really hot, even in the shade.
  The other reason I put it in their water is they get used to the taste and
no matter where we go the water all taste the same... like electrolytes  it
is alittle more expensive this way but I feel it is best for me and my
horses.  In this heat they all need the electrolytes even if they aren't
being ridden even my babies.