RE: Traveling with horses

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning a trip to Wyoming the end of July.  I will be traveling with two horses and like to know if anyone has any information on places to stay along the way, whether it be fairgrounds, campgrounds or bed and breakfasts.   I will be taking Interstate 80 through Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, and Wyoming.  The first night I plan to stay somewhere in Ohio, the second night in Indiana or Iowa, the third night in Nebraska.  Final destination is Thermapolis, WY.

Kerry Redente
East Longmeadow, MA