Re: RC: Re: Horses Living Outside

In a message dated 5/31/00 7:57:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
GoldenCMK@aol.com writes:

<< Send some down this way. It's supposed to be 95 today and the dew point is
 75. With NO breeze. It is down right oppressive for those who have to work
 outside. >>

Yikes, Maria!  Well, we've had a chilly several days, but supposed to hit 80
by the weekend...  So we may be fresh out of the cool stuff for awhile
ourselves...

Heidi