Re: RC: Grand Island

What do you want to know?  I was crewing for the 100's and Craig Olson won,
Wendy Mass was second. Roberta Harms,Jan Worthington and  Candy Barbo were
next.  Then (Cheers, Drum Roll) Char Richards with Jerry Furth following.
Joyce Devries and can't remember who but was riding Gero.  Don' know who was
last.

Becke Grams
Bet you can't tell who I was crewing for!!