Re: RC: Trailor Tie ?

Hi Julie!  I'd call the manufacturer and see what they say as far as
specifics about installation on your particular trailer.  I totally love my
Tralor Tie -- both horses have camped on it successfully several times now.
They seem to love standing with their butts to the trailer and looking
outward toward whatever is happening in camp.  One thing to be aware of -- if
you are at the trailer, say during lunch, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT put your
horse on the Tralor Tie while the saddle, water bottles, cantle bag, etc. are
still on.  That rope can get in some amazing places.  I now have a separate
tie rope handy to tie with if the saddle is still on the horse.  <sigh> live
and learn, eh?

Sylvia