-----Original Message-----
From:	Karen Sullivan [mailto:greymare@jps.net]
Sent:	Monday, May 29, 2000 7:11 PM
To:	Merryben@aol.com; Enduranceriders@onelist.com; PNER@onelist.com;
ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject:	RC:  Re: Trilby's miles

----- Original Message -----
From: <Merryben@aol.com>

> Okay, here it is as promised.  Just talked to Trilby who is back from CFW
and
> her mileage now is 49,965.  Sometime between the vet check and the finish
> line of the first day of the XP, she will cross the 50,000 mile point.  I
> have cars that didn't make that many miles......maryben

Yep-and from what I hear, I was BEHIND Trilby!  I had really wanted to take
it slow and easy, and had been really scared of the heat-hadn't had ANY heat
to train in this year.  The day before the ride was nasty hot; and I
wouldn't have minded getting pulled at the pre-vet.  But it sure didn't seem
that hot-maybe that was becuase I jumped into every waterhole and creek, and
dunked myself while I dunked the horse.  At the end of the ride, one lady
said that every time she saw me I was sopping wet. In the afternoon a nice
breeze came up and some light clouds.  Had a fun ride, met Kathy Mayeda sp?,
and came in probably 6th from last.

Karen and Nasty Chancy