Re: RC: RC: No Sweat

I dump loose minerals on top of my salt blocks, which seems to be
dessert after a meal, then they work on the salt blocks.  I have one
no-sweater, and heard Dr. Jeannie Waldron say some of those were
chloride deficient.  I started throwing some table salt in his feed,
normal sweating in 3 days.  Might not work for everyone, but it was a
cheap, safe first try to fix the problem.

Carol in FL