Liberty Run 100 correction

this is a correction to ride results.  Carol Thompson and I TIED for 3rd on the 100.  we pulled each other thru all day in the heat and bugs.  We didn't break any speed records  :) and by the last 20 miles were only speaking by grunting and one syllable words  but both horses looked good at the finish and everyone was glad to see us come in so they could finally get to bed.

Anita Carlson and Pavichy (Shameless)