Re: RC: Electrolyte Comparison

In a message dated 5/28/00 2:17:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mountss@usfca.edu writes:

<<
 Now ridecampers--would a discussion of why use one vs. another of the
 electrolyte brands be in order????  I printed Karen's chart out and then
 realized I wasn't sure what to make of the information it provided.

Absolutely.   Plus, might we develop a highly unscientific data base over
time by noting total volume of elytes given, mileage, ambient temp/humidity,
and outcome?  Is there a way we could all somehow post this in a standardized
format, so that we might be able to see trends over time?    Don't think it
would be very helpful to have the info 'loose' on RC, but can we develop a
site w/a chart we could each add to?  Just a thought.

pat farmer

p.s. thanks karen for taking the time to do this