Belesemo Trad daughter for sale

karen Fellerhoff tsindu@aol.com
Nine year old grey 15.1 1/2 Belesemo Trad daughter, Belesemo Especial, is still for sale. CMK/Spanish  She is a full sister to Deby Lyon's gelding, Malik.  She has an 8 1/2 inch cannon bone.  She has remarkably straight and long legs, a balanced physique with a long neck and medium to short coupling. She is quite athletic and has alot of common sense.  She is located in Montana, but she will be in Utah at the end of June for the summer. I have her priced at $7,000 and I will consider offers.  Please email me at tsindu@aol.com or telephone 801 550 9065.