Fwd: [arab-l] cross-posting for the Old Wolf - Information badly needed

From: "carol darnell" <caroldarnell@hotmail.com>
Subject: [arab-l] cross-posting for the Old Wolf - Information badly needed

...on the wherebouts of Julia and Robert Schwartz most recently of
The Dalles Oregon and the Columbia River Gorge area of Washington
State... The lives and welfare of quite a few stolen and improperly
leased horses are hanging in the balance here and there is a definite
need to stop these people before they do this "stunt" of theirs
again... My interest is simple as one of the Stallions
they "absconded with" or starved to death belongs to me... He is/was
BP Silver Flame... Email me privately with any info at all and it
will be greatly appreciated and kept confidential...

If anyone has any information or leads, please Email me and I'll
forward to Robert. FYI, there is currently a police investigation
involving the discovery of a significant number (10 - 30 or possibly
more) of starved arabian horses buried in a manure pile....
Thanks in advance for any help.... carol darnell
caroldarnell@hotmail.com

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609