foal announcement

3/4 sister to SE Blue Max born 5/26/00.  Sire is our colt SE Kokopelli Kid (Ben Nasrif X Jeunique [*Fortel x Mar Abbie]).  I'll be going to see her tomorrow & will take photos.  She's for sale - will find out sales info at the same time.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609