Re: No Sweat

In a message dated 5/28/00 8:00:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Thank you for your views, but I have no interest in debating this or any
 other issue with you, and stand by my original statements and
 recommendations. >>

As the posts were addressed solely to ridecamp, one would think that it is
clear that debate with you is not my purpose.  I merely shared a few basic
facts of animal anatomy and management.  You are likewise entitled to your
"views."

Heidi