Nurse mare available

Our daughter's week-old foal out of my 3/4 Arab mare died very suddenly
today. We are all awaiting an autopsy, but best guess is an accident and
perhaps a broken neck.  The mare has tons of milk.  Anyone out there with an
orphan foal who needs a surrogate mama?
We're located about 60 miles south of San Francisco, CA on the coast.  I
would be willing to loan the mare to anyone who will come and get her and
take very good care of her.
Daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are heartbroken, as one might expect.

Barbara McCrary
831-423-4572