Arab feature in July HI

I'm on a general horse forum and am involved in a discussion on the July
Horse Illustrated feature article on Arabs which was typically bland
with several bits of misinformation. One of the forum participants asked
if there was any information on the different types of Arabs, as in
differences (conformational or otherwise) in the various lines we all
hear about. Although I can tell a Polish bred from an Egyptian bred from
a Crabbet bred, I wouldn't presume to try and explain it to someone
else. I've not seen a Russian, Spanish or French bred in the flesh that
I know of, nor a Shagya (I know, not a purebred, blah, blah, blah).

Anyone know of any websites devoted to the specifics of these lines?
Something that would point out the differences and perhaps describe
potential suitability for certain disciplines?

Breeders?

Deanna