Re: RC: CMK's - Emergency Sale in TX

The 85 horses seized by the Bank all have bids on them. The horses have been
viewed and are in good shape but some have strangles. It looks like these
horses will make it. But the Bank of Trustees seized another 65 horses from
the same farm and they too will be auctioned off. As soon as the list of what
they have is released, people can email me privately and I will pass that on.

Maria Wallis
CMK Arabian Horses
My Golden Farm, Kaufman, TX
www.geocities.com/goldencmk