Last call for ODers...

Play it Again Sam......
Just a last ditch, last effort, last rerun of my question....

Any Old Dominion needies out there?
I'll be at the OD to do equine sports massage therapy on your horse (if
you so request!)!

I'll arrive Thursday night and be available all day Friday, Saturday
afternoon and Sunday morning.  I'm crewing for Lori Hayward.  Remember,
I've done a bunch of winners BEFORE they did the ride!  So.... get with
it!!

Looking forward to meeting/remeeting all of you!
Karen Zelinsky, ESMT

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.