No Frills Lameness Pull Update long

The horse I rode at No Frills in April was pulled at VC1 for lameness. Vet
said he was shifting weight to his left front, said he was lame on right
front. Xray showed minor sidebone and arthritis, but nothing fresh. Horse was
and still is on glucosamine. Layed off for a week, started back again, also
turning out as much as possible to keep him moving 24/7. Sunday a week ago I
was slow trotting (not posting) and noticed I felt a slight pull on the reins
when the left front went down. I put my hand on his crest and felt the same
motion. I got back to the trailer (10 miles into the training ride) and
lunged him to check things. He looked 99%, something wasn't right but I
couldn't find it. Hand galloped 5 miles, he used both leads equally. This
past Sunday did 20-25 miles. He was balky and wanted to lope instead of trot
out. His heart rate when we stopped(don't have monitor) showed he wasn't
being pushed, and gut sounds, etc good. Off Monday, on jogger Tue, off Wed,
on jogger tonite...bobbing head badly(down on left front) and doesn't want to
trot, just lope on left lead. Put horse on lunge line, subtle bobbing. Get
2nd opinion (am starting to think I'm seeing things) from standardbred
trainer , he says horse is off in back. Now things start to make sense, if
horse is lame in right rear, wouldn't he put his head down when that leg hit
the ground to shift weight off of it? So now I think he was lame in the right
rear at No Frills, and not right front. He has permanent filling in both
hocks(bog spavin/thoroughpin?) but it never seems to change. He is built a
bit straight in the hocks. Any help appreciated.

                                  Shelly in DE