No Sweat

Colleen K. polairs210@hotmail.com
Hello fellow endurance riders,
I have be having this thing with my horse, we have been
conditioning sence feburary and we are in really great shape.
But lately I dont think he has been sweating enough.
During the week I ride him every other day and I ride him
20 to 25 miles on the weekends. I am getting concerned about it
because lately it has been hot here in Nevada.
He licks his salt block alot and I even put salt in his beat pulp
and bran. But its not doing the trick. Has someone out there have
or had the same experiance I am having?
Just courious
C.K.