Dog gone...

I have a pet peeve about dogs in Endurance.....

Yes, we have to bring our responsibilities with us... Kids, dogs, wives,
etc. But they should be kept tied up or on leases. And not at the vet
checks, pre-ride meetings (Hear this Wendy M?)  At Castle Rock everyone
was pretty responsible and kept their dogs confined.

Bring them but don't show them off, as so many seem to want to.

JMO,  Steve Shaw