From: MERCEDES TAPIA
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 1:49 PM
Subject: RC: Messaje from Argentina

Does anyone know about the best way to add kilos to the saddle?
I have with my saddle 68kg and I need to reach 75kg, so I made a pad with extra lead, I didn't like it. It is possible to put extra weight on the stirrups, and which kind of stirrups you recommend me?
I am training a good pure Arab stallion and we won a 50 miles ride last month in Mar del Plata and we also won the best condition cup, so a need to do things properly.
Thank you in advance and sorry about my bad english.

                                                                       Mercedes