wine country 30?

HELLLLLLLLLO!
I was wondering if any of you have done the 30 miler the Wine Country ride.  It's in Napa, June 3rd.....
I am thinking about going.  Actually, this morning I was leaning towards not going but now, it's 1 pm and I'm leaning towards going.  We'll see what I'm thinking in about 3 hours :-)
If you have gone, can you tell me what you thought of the course.  The 30 miler...not the 50.
I hear it gets pretty hot.  I emailed the RM, Jessica Tuteur and she tells me there are a couple hard climbs in the 30 and the rest is easy going.
If you can help me out here, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
Renee