Tevis Tapes

Marci Cunningham mcunningham@calcot.com
In 1993, a company called Mountain Magic Productions, PO Box 1113
Forresthill CA 95631 (530-367-2841) produced a tape of that
year's Tevis.  I completed the ride that year and purchased a
copy of the tape as I was interviewed while waiting to leave
Robinson Flat.  Even though the interview came out dorky
sounding on the completed tape I treasure it as a memory of
my Tevis completion.  I don't know if the company is still in
business but if they are they might still have tapes available.
I think this is the same group that produced the Cougar Rock
tape in 1994.

By the way, the horse I was riding is FM Moonshyne+/ who I
wrote about last fall.  She reached her 3,000 mile level in
January of this year and is now in foal to a real nice CMK
stallion.  Not bad for a mare that was never supposed to be
sound enough for trail riding, let alone endurance riding.

Happy Trails,
Marci Cunningham
Bakersfield CA
AERC #1455