Re: RC: Re: Tevis

All of the videos that have been done over the years of tevis are done
by private production companies.  The companies are gracious enough to
send a copy of the video to the  Western States Trail Foundation but we
do not have them for sale, and are not able to reproduce them because of
copyright laws.  The cost of producing a professional video is
prohibitive to the foundation, something we would love to do but can not
afford.  We do take the videos to the convention and other venues that
we have a booth at.  The Cougar Rock videos are always the most popular.

Corky Young
Board of Governors, Western States Trail Foundation