Top notch-Top 10 endurance trainer and handyman looking for a new facility-N. CA

april battles arabnracer@aol.com
Hello-Am really good at what I do as an endurance top 10 trainer-nutrionist, and body energy work-reiki included- and my platonic friend is a totaly awesome handyman-can fix anything-welding, plumbing, irrigation, fences-all quality work-seeking a new facility-prefer to stay locally in N. CA-currently in Auburn CA on tevis trail-open for suggestions-ideas?
Email arabnracer@aol.com

Thankyou one and all for your time

happy trails