Re: RC: re: Mud Baths

My horse is a little odd.  And I haven't had her that long so it's not just
my weirdness rubbing off on her.  I swear!
Sometimes we go to the beach and when we're done, we untack the horses and
take them to their favorite rolling spot.  All the horses dive head first
into the deep sand.  Each one rolls at least 3 times before callin' it a day.
 EXCEPT, of course, my horse...the princess.  She would never dream of
rolling in some unsanitary beach sand >vbg<....no no no...she waits until she
is in the privacy of her own home. Her old owner had a nice sand arena for
her to roll in.....but now, she has to roll in the dirt like some low class
horse.  the poooooor baby! awwwww....don'tcha feel sorry for her? :-).  She
cracks me up.  I swear, she's ashamed to wear her tattered old
blanket.....hey, it wasn't THAT bad until she decided not to wait for me to
take it off one day!  oh well...
Renee