cleaning ears - ear ticks

Jenny Conway jconwayendrider@hotmail.com
I don't know anything about phototic headshaking but if ticks are what is causing the problem, I use a fly repellant concentrate (i.e. Adams Fly Repellant Concentrate). Not only will it kill the ticks it also contains aloe vera and other soothing agents.  Usually all it takes to kill the ticks is about 3-6 cc in each ear.  Another thing that will kill ticks is Co-Ral ear powder but I think it was pulled off of the market several years ago.  Hope this helps anybody that has problems with earticks.

Jenny