Bio Scan

Ridecampers........I am looking into buying a bio scan system and was
wondering if I could get some feed back from some of you that have one and/or
have used on.  I know some people have used these at rides......did it help
your horse?   I have looked in the archives and have found some information
but was looking for a little more.  I would greatly appreciate it if any of
you could share your knowledge with me.  Thank so much!

Johnna Robb
SeeUN100@cs.com