off trail cuts short and cheating

I have noticed in certain areas of trail it is protected. It is a habitat
for wildlife. I have seen areas of golf courses(sure you all are surprised)
that have areas that if your ball goes here you gain a stroke and can't go
looking for the ball. I have seen it enforced too!
I try to think of other circumstances here.
1) I hardly cut across my own field to prevent butt injuries
2)You never know what hole may be there prevents further more butt injuries.
3)Have you ever ran over an animal??? This can cause more butt injuries.
4) it is just down right rude. Prevents nose injuries
5)It is down right wrong. That will prevent Burn injuries O=o)
6) last but not least you never really know what danger could be lurking.
another on the lighter side. Ansata has found herself a big huge clay mud
hole to play in...go fig!!!
Carla (anyone seen a grey mare around here?)
Ansata (OHHH a CLAY MUD HOLE!!!!!!! Lookie at me.. I am red!!)
Haley (nice color!)
Rob (Where did that mud hole come from????)