Re: RC: Re: wrong horse - mileage credit

In a message dated 5/24/00 8:43:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Trailrite@aol.com writes:

<< I still ask myself if I did the
 right thing sticking my nose where I wasn't even involved >>
Tammy,
As we have learned through unfortunate experience, doing the RIGHT thing is
rarely the EASY thing in a society where anything goes as long as it works
for 'you'. The heck with anyone else! Yes you were involved if you knew about
these things, and yes you did the right thing.  Some really old fart once
said "all that is necessary for evil to abound is for good men to do
nothing". "Nuf said!"s