Re: RC: RE: Re: Ah..the art of cheating

Yup, when people ASSUME you have spelled your OWN name or horse's name
wrong...that's where the trouble begins.  Perhaps it is best to use ALL NUMBERS
and leave the names to the AERC Office.

Teddy (from the person who HATES to be numbered!!!)

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill