Ah..The art of cheating

Back when they had the Western States 60... I was trotting along one lonly
strech of trail when 2 riders came out of the trees (cutting trail) almost
knocking me off of the trail...never even looked back. Should have gotten
their numbers but I was so shocked and they came out fast and ran away from
me.  What people won''t do ..The worst part was I came in 11th place...