electrolyte formula

I don't know about the electrolyte formula, but I do know my horses love
yogurt.  I mix my electrolytes in yogurt and syringe it into them at vet
checks, have used peach and orange with vanilla.  Also when my gelding
has to have antibiotics I always mix plain or vanilla yogurt into his
feed to offset the effect of the antibiotics on his gut.   He eats the
stuff like it is going out of style.  But then I love yogurt as well.
Louise