Re: FEI rules to be clarified

Dear Friend
  The FEI rules regarding the IV fluid and NGT is as follow according to my
knowdge based on discussion with FEI persons.
IVF and NGT fluid can be given within the 2 hours after finish line after
the horse passed the vet check. I agree that the rule is striaght in saying
that. this in effort to rehydrated the horse without delay.
   The heart rate should be checked within 30 minutes,and other examination
is done at the stable within 2 hours.