AERC International

This is my second year as a member of AERC.  Both years, I have paid the
extra $10 to support International -- and certainly not because I have any
dreams of competing on that level myself.

Both times, my membership card arrived with no indication that I am an
International supporter (e.g. the little box for International did not
contain an 'x').  When I asked Doyle about it this year, he told me to just
check it off myself.

As far as I can tell, there's no interest at the AERC office in even
acknowledging that some members do want to support the folks who are
qualified to compete internationally.

Cindy Eyler
AERC #M19761