FW: Congratulations

forwared from the bit bucket...

-----Original Message-----
From: mohamed khalifa [mailto:stallion20@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 8:53 AM
To: RidersoftheDustyTombs@egroups.com
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Congratulations

well colleges
it was a very nice experience that we got through this race. i guess many of
us gained some experience which we have been missing.we spent a very nice
day . i would like to congratulate all the winners and also all f the
participants who had the courage to participate in a new kind of sport and
accepted all it's danger for horses and riders.
well we cogratulate all our egyptian riders who was able to pass this
difficult exam especially Janie Abdul Aziz (45); Al Bekreya;Egypt as the
first and only Egyptian lady who passed this exhausting and very hard race.
I congratulate also ;
Gomma Mahmoud Awad& his horse Mayhoub
Mohamed Dardir & Killy
Salem Ben Laden & Kholkhal
Gaber Hosni Abd El Gelil & Salman
Mohamed Taha & his Mare Laila

And special thanks for the organizers committee
I wish the best of luck and success for all the participants for the next
race
get well trained we want to win
Mohamed Khalifa