More on moving

Well we pulled into ky last sunday worse for wear. We managed to get the
Lawn mowers out of My brothers dodge, and the Couch out of my Dodge. The
rest of our crap was in the Montero and the Uhaul. They should not only
advertise it as uhaul but ucuss, uache, ugethurt, and utickeveryoneoff! Cary
(my brother) and Tonya (his girlfriend) helped us unload all that. Yes with
Carys broke toe and all. Then left to let me and Rob fend for ourselves.
We managed to move the horses and dogs today. Along with other crap... you
never realize how much crap you can acumulate until you move all the crap!
and then you think Where did all this crap come from. So we threatened to
all of our parents and relatives. NO CRAP for Christmas. Dang.. there goes
that Big Mouth Singing Bass I so desperately wanted.....
Ansata and Haley had a comfortable ride at 70mph in my fathers new 20 footer
stock trailer! they had plenty of food too in the fridge infront of them....
Could have even washed their coats. Yep washer and dryer on there too!
I was going to get dad a bumper sticker that says yes I own a truck and no I
will not help you move. This is our 7th time in 9 years.
We had two hours to get our stuff out of the trailer and get a fence built
to put the dogs and horses in. The dogs and horses are currently in the back
yard. I am dreading waking up in the am and seeing the mess that Dee and
Hershey(the dogs) have rolled in.
We got them tucked into bed for the night. Haley when she first arrived was
refusing to eat... even good grass!! now she is happily mowing the yard.
Mom in law fixed some chilli. Oh is was wonderful!
I am just glad to have the family back again. I have missed my dogs and
horses. I would even think they missed me.
Oh have to add this to it.
I was feeding french fries out my sliding glass window to my dogs via the
2.5 hour trip today. Several people thought it was funny to watch.
Carla (now if I can just find the crap I need and not the crap I don't)
Ansata (Where the heck Am I how did I get here and Where is my POND?)
Haley (What the..WHere the...Who the...I want my old pasture back!)
Rob (anyone seen my golf clubs?)