Re: RC: Castlerock

In a message dated 5/20/00 6:58:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Merryben@aol.com
writes:

<< Hey Lif, Isn't Judy's horse Benjih related to your breeding in some way?
 Anyway, he won the 50 miler.  >>

Benjih was bred and raised by Michael and Ann Bowling.  We are proud to have
his maternal half-brother Promise L Sham here in our own breeding program (by
the Lawseyn grandson Lawmoss).  Lif's stallion Ben Nasrif is a paternal
half-brother to Benjih's sire, Najih--both being by Ben Rabba.  No surprise
that good horses are so often closely related...  Pass our congrats on to
Judy and Benjih next time you see them--she is really doing a super job with
him!

Heidi