Teenagers competing internationally

Jenny Edgell jedgell@vaix.net
I'm 15 and have been doing endurance since I was 8.  Last year I started riding by myself under the 500 miles/14y.o. rule and I didn't think I people my age could compete internationally.  Then I heard about the FEI junior championship, but I assumed since I was no longer a junior I couldn't take part in this until I was an adult.  So I searched the archives and found out that the age limits were 14 to 21.  I am thrilled to hear this, but I have no idea how to get more information.  If anyone has any information at all or knows who I should contact, please respond or email me at jedgell@vaix.net .  Thanks, Jenny