Re: RC: Support for AERC Int'l

In a message dated 5/20/00 3:30:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<<  In the past it has been the AERC Office, as I have been told,
 that messed up in not billing AERC Int'l for services provided. >>

Not to mention has co-mingled funds.  And at one point, as I recall, AERC
borrowed money from AERC International to get out of a tight spot...

Heidi