FEI

I am not one to say me too, but I am in agreement with Heidi on this one.  Every FEI ride I have been to the vets have been stricter about procedure and quicker to pull your horse than regular AERC rides I have attended.  And at an FEI ride if they decide your horse needs to be treated it is period end of statement with no negotiation on your part.  This to me is showing that you and your horse need to be prepared and 100% to participate at an International Level.  I have never seen a horse treated and allowed to continue or complete I would also like to know where you got your information from.

Sandy Terp
(Neigh-Per-Say)
http://pages.ivillage.com/misc/wambo