   Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 01:56:28 EDT
   From: Shania546@aol.com
Subject: Re: [arab-l] Arabs at auction

Hi Everyone,
 We would love to give good homes to the Arabs at auction but have no means
or funds for transporting them to Washington State. Have 6 Arabs here at
home, working on a breeding program. We can provide for all their needs, in
order to do that we must work out a purchase contract of timely payments, and
need help transporting the Arabs across the states. If anyone can help,
please reply ASAP. We are ready to receive them. We're sorry for the Youmans'
grief and hope to make it right for them. Arabians are noble creatures and
should not have the destiny to fall in the hands of kill buyers. Shaina and
Mom

There is a horse sale at Thurmont, MD (north of