Re: RC: need help

In a message dated 5/18/00 8:31:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Dbeverly4 writes:

<< << However, the really smart thing to do in endurance-for-profit is to
build a
  horse that can't be beat and sell him for serious money. Day money borders
on
  starvation wages.

 LOL, TI!!  "Endurance-for-profit"  My butt!!!!  <whooo heee, haha, gasp,
gasp>  Ok, I'm done now <snort, giggle, zripp> (sigh)  (deep breath)..  Ok, I
think I'm really done now <snort>.

 Sylvia (sheesh, that felt good) >>

It's being done, in a rather big way, right under your nose--some are
laughing all the way to the bank. In fact, many.

ti